GUCCI Senior Design Development Manager - Asia
Gucci - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
How you will contribute
Support Corporate Store Planning Director – Asia in the area of design development and construction drawings review and approval from various consultants and contractors as well as materials sampling and project quality review. This role covers various regions in Asia - Greater China, North East Asia and South East Asia. This position needs to communicate closely with WW Store Design Development team and Corporate Architect team as well as local contractors and consultant to make the standardized drawing set and be responsible for proper execution in regional level coordinating with regional team.
- Review and confirm tender drawing package for store and office construction projects to be aligned with store bible book updated by corporate architect team
- Review and confirm construction drawing package from local fit-out contractors and MW suppliers
- Develop and confirm ceiling plan including lighting plan
- Closely coordinate all drawing submission to corporate design team and architect team in timely manner
- Share tender set to contract manger for tender
- Material sampling with local team and submit to corporate architect team for their review and confirm
- Quality check of the material used on construction site
- Develop new suppliers for different materials sourced from local market
- Develop new furniture supplier reviewing their mock up and samples
- Archive as-built drawing
- actions for continuous improvement
Who you are
- Diploma or higher diploma in Architecture, Interior Design or related disciplines
- A qualified architect or interior designer
- Minimum 7~9 years relevant experience of working in design architecture consultancy firm, in-house design architect team or interior design team etc
- Knowledge on construction detail and know how
- Good knowledge on retail space design
- Excellence in drawing read and development in CAD
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work in assigned deadlines
- Good problem-solving skill
- Strong leadership and supervisory skill
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation ability
- Understanding of different local code in construction field
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese, Mandarin is a MUST. Korean and Japanese would be optional.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong