GUCCI Special Visual Projects Designer
Gucci - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
This position will be responsible for executing the visual directives as defined from the Corporate Office or the SP Visual Manager for all special projects in Japan. This role supports the in-store and showroom animation efforts such as selling events, collection previews, pop ups, product launches, adhoc windows and press events. This covers DOS, Tric channels and corporate showrooms to improve client loyalty and increase market share.
- Follow all visual directives, when manage the local events with the HQ team and the local supplier.
- Adapt/substitute design creativities in a brand appropriate manner to make Visual Merchandising suitable to regional needs.
- Manage the seasonal window project with the HQ team and the local supplier.
- Manage the budget of all activities related to visual merchandising with HQ team.
- Take control of the order and inventory of visual tools. In case of the specific needs, develop the special tools only for Japan.
- Provide report from all store visits/completed projects to be shared with company headquarters in HQ
- Support the planning and opening for new concept stores and renovated locations across DOS and Tric.
- Implement and ensure to communicate with local SP for visual displays/design integrity leading up to and during the event’s or project’s duration.
- Ongoing collaboration with Merchandising, Marketing, Special Events and Retail Operations to understand seasonal strategies.
- Remain aware of the competitive landscape in terms of visual approach to events and projects.
- Partner with regional/store managers, to effectively support current business trends with visual needs as they arise
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience in Visual and Graphic Design
- High technical skill – Photoshop, Illustrate and Graphic/CAD
- Fluent in Japamese and at least intermediate level in English
- Project coordination experience preferred
- Multi brand experience preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Full time