GUCCI Store Planning Senior Manager
Gucci - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
The candidate will be in change of some specific assigned projects within Japanese territory. As integral part of the job, the planner will have below responsibility, but not limited of:
- Prepare comprehensible and detailed Submittal package to be sent to HQ making sure all set of rules and local specification are incorporate and correct.
- Interact with Other company functions to collect all necessary specific information to make the Project.
- Coordinate with consultant to prepare zoning plan, proposal layout and related set of documents, including proposal project schedule and assumed budget.
- Follow Up the project development with HQ, and related Local functions.
- Coordinate with consultant for the preparation of final set of drawing for the tendering process.
- Able to organize and coordinate a bidding/tendering, inclusive of correct analysis of bill of quantity.
- Prepare draft assumption Budget and basic draft schedule to drive the project successfully.
- Place order to local Contractors and Italian Nominated supplier, making sure all necessary items will be on site on time and without defect.
- Follow up the construction on site and participate to necessary meetings with consultants against Landlords and Department Stores
- Support Retail Team and VMD team after handover.
- Technical degree & capacity to understand and develop plans, and - or conceptual design.
- Experience in store planning or interior project management for at least 3 years even at junior level in retail industry
- Ability to work in Japanese and English, both written and spoken
- Good level for CAD use / skilled on drafting
- Good level of PC skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, internet, etc…
- Interest in fashion / luxury brands business
- Experience in international, open minded, companies or environment necessary
- Team player, with fairly strong skill and character, willing to grow within the organization
- Knowledge of Millworks and Architectural Japanese laws is not mandatory, but surely helps
- Full time