GUCCI Store Planning Senior Project Manager
Gucci - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
To be the role model of “project management” within the team.
Show positive influence in and out of the company, to be the center liaison of communication for the projects.
Project Management skills
- internal communication and coordination between departments, including WW organization
- Communication and coordination with business partners such as department stores and landlords
- Provide relevant direction to external consultants (architects, PM consultants & vendors)
- Preparation of preliminary block plan and submittal package for WW approval
- Tender execution on nominating the vendor, joint work with Procurement team
- Quotation review/cost negotiation
- Project schedule management
- Purchasing of all materials/millworks/fixtures necessary for the setup, from both local and oversea vendors
- Quality control of production
- Coordination of handover to retail and VMD teams
- Comprehensive opening report to WW
- hold mind set to find and solve problems, proactiveness to challenge him/herself to be better
- basic coaching skills to less experienced team members
- is a team player, can create positive communication with both internal and external parties
- has fundamental respect to others
Requirements - Key behavioral competencies - basics
- Business level English skill (verbal and written)
- 5 years of luxury retail store project management
- PC skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, (usage of CAD would be preferred, but not mandatory)
- Comprehensive knowledge of production, construction and related legal requirements
- Detail oriented with extreme accuracy & precision.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a team environment.
- Full time