GUCCI Temporary Staff
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
To provide excellent customer service and support store operations and sales.
How you will contribute
- Assist in maintaining daily operations for retail store and stockroom
- Display goods as instructed and ensure all merchandises on display are in order
- Provide courteous service to customers and handle customers' enquiries
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
Who you are
- With relevant experience is perferred
- Good customer service attitude
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Self-motivated and responsible
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- Hong Kong SAR