GUCCI Travel Retail Merchandising Manager
Gucci - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Regional Travel Retail Merchandising Manager as part of our dynamic team in Hong Kong.
He/she will be fully dedicated to the Travel Retail Channel (both DOS and indirect) responsible for the buying and for the monitoring of the merchandise, in order to optimize the balance between assortment and stock and to maximize sales growth across the channel.
How you will contribute
- Defines Sales Plans and OTB plans by category in coordination with Regional TR Director, Planning office and WW TR Merchandising Director.
- Guarantees sales objectives and must meet sell through objectives
- Guarantees and maintains an on going reporting to monitor and optimize sales, defining detailed actions plan, including on month of supply and slow movers, reorders and cancellations
- Works with TR teams to assure the correct image and product mix, and to better understand the business and the needs of each store
- Travels with frequency in order to better understand the different markets
- Responsible for the seasonal orders as well as for reorders and CO either through CDPP matrix management for DOS or manually in case of Retailized stores not fully integrated in the system
- Controls and manages the delivery situation
- Cooperates and coordinates with VM to assure the implementation of TR dedicated guidelines, to match product push and grant rotation
- Cooperates with CRM/clienteling to act upon information received .
- Must be proactive in interpreting the infos and in taking it up to the next step in defining products strategies and initiatives to push business by category
- Analyzes the market and the competitors to identify needs/issues by category
- Delivers seasonal merchandising products training
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Fashion or Merchandising disciplines
- Minimum 5 years related experience gained from travel retail or retail industry would be an advantage
- A good team player, proactive, can-do attitude
- Strong presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR