KERING Accounts Assistant (1 Year Contract)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Kowloon - Hong Kong
This position is in the shared services team and responsible for daily accounting functions for multiple retail brands in the Hong Kong and Macau markets.
How you will contribute
- Handle clerical work, such as filing, scanning
- Consolidate various data and assist in data crunching
- Support daily accounting duty
- Perform ad hoc assignment from time to time as assigned by supervisor
- Assist projects in the accounting team
- Assist workflow streamline process (e.g. paperless working environment)
Who you are
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Detail minded, fast paced, able to meet deadline.
- Able to handle in matrix environment with different stakeholders
- Good verbal and written communication and skills
- Fresh graduates with internship experience are welcomed
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong