KERING APAC Retail & Greater China Store Technologies Manager
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
- This position will provide consultation and 2nd-level support services on the global/regional/local business processes and applications to the Greater China business units.
- This position will mainly focus on Sales Processes / Applications and Store Technology, but will also need to support some other processes such as Finance, HR, Supply Chain, etc.
How you will contribute
- Work closely with business users to understand business processes and requirements
- Develop and maintain business process maps
- Design and propose application changes and/or new application requirements to address business needs and pain points, with proper functional specifications
- Manage and evaluate internal/external application vendors on technical design, delivery and support
- Develop and coordinate application test plans and test cases, and facilitate test sessions (for technical tests, regression tests, UATs)
- Develop, coordinate and implement regular/project-based application training plans, training sessions and training materials
- Provide ongoing application system maintenance and problem resolution
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support on business applications
- Develop and maintain knowledge base of business applications
- On-site support (GREATER CHINA) and overseas travel may be required
- Other duties and assigned
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- Hands-on experience in retail applications, such as POS, store portal, store PDA/iPad apps, retail back-office applications, etc.
- Strong business sense and business operational experience
- Team-/customer-oriented attitude and working style
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Familiar with new technology.
- More than 8 years’ experience including 3-5 years in retail industry
- University degree in IT, Business Information System or equivalent
- Minimum 8-year experience in IT, with at least 5-year experience in retail business analysis (luxury retail preferred)
- Any Retail system certification is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China