KERING Business Applications Business Analyst
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company’s IT Solutions & Infrastructures in order to link the business’s needs. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are looking for a dedicated Business Application – “Business Analyst” as part of our dynamic team in Korea
Nature of Role:
The goal of this role will be to leverage technology to meet rapidly changing organizational needs in intercultural and innovative environment. This role requires to be highly analytical and able to understand business needs. Project coordination, Application Quality Assurance management, troubleshooting abilities and effective communication skills in Korean and English are essential. Very collaborative, working closely not only with local IT team members but also worldwide/regional IT teams, other shared service departments and brand users.
Manage and execute activities relating to POS, CRM, BI and various store-related applications as a part of business applications servicing specifically for Kering brands in Korea.
- Lead, plan, manage and deliver system upgrade / new implementation projects for POS, CRM, BI and store-related application systems by working with brand users and Local/Regional/HQ IT teams, especially focusing on QA management and rollout arrangement
- Support brand users to escalate issues to speed up troubleshooting in daily store operation or during project hypercare
- Communicate clearly with Korea brand users to acquire and manage the requirements and negotiate with HQ teams for development
- Work closely with Korea brand users to enhance business relationship
Required business knowledge and technical skill
- Deep knowledge and experience in CRM, POS area. Both of business and technical. such as
- Data extraction and data relations among other systems
- Understanding of business practices in POS and/or CRM.
- Required strong technical expertise
- Experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role in relation to POS and/or CRM systems and/or BI systems
- Knowledge of MS SQL
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure
- MS Office 365 (word, excel, powerpoint, Outlook, Teams)
- POS (i.e. Xstore, etc.)
- CRM (i.e. Siebel, etc.)
- BI tools (i.e. Power BI, Microstrategy, etc.)
- MS SQL Server DB base data warehousing skills(extraction, transforming, loading)
- SAP Project experience or SAP module skills
- Reports to Business Applications manager in Korea.
- Coordinates with worldwide HQs, regional office, local team members of Kering Technologies, local brand users and 3rd party vendors.
- Collaborates as a team in North Asia on the way of working in agile/product driven approach
Minimum 4 years’ experience in information systems field, within international retail corporations or global application implementation services companies.
- Korean & English: Business Level
- Proven experiences as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong planning and project management
- Strong collaborative and team coordination skills
- Detailed professional, with experience in international business
- Strong data analysis skills
- In-depth understanding of business practices (preferably in retail business)
- SAP Project experience is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
How to apply
* Please visit our homepage and upload your resume
(**If you have an error in Internet Explore to access please visit our site in Chrome or email to email@example.com)
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of