KERING Compensation & Benefits Manager
Kering - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager (C&B) who will report to the Senior HR Manager as part of our dynamic team in Taiwan.
This position will manage the HR DEPARTMENT within the Taipei for Kering Asia Pacific Limited, Taiwan Branch
How you will contribute
- Compensation and Benefits
- Be accountable of payroll administration and to make all necessary co-ordination to make a smooth and efficient operation
- Internal professional advice and support the business with all aspects of remuneration and legislation.
- Conduct market analysis and salary survey participation to ensure internal and external equity and market competitiveness.
- Ensure that company benefit programs are managed efficiently and effectively and monitor compensation laws and regulations in order to ensure compliance.
- Budget, Analysis and Reporting
- Produce and submit the payroll journal and the various monthly report, including TM1, personnel cost report.
- Submit the personnel budget and forecast for all personnel costs and headcount.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis reports per requirement for brands per business needs.
- HR Shared Services
- Perform HR transactional activities for Kering brands and employees.
- Ensure service catalog understanding and support additional services implementation when not in place.
- Apply processes defined in the organization and propose update in case of change
- Advocate simplification and standardization
- Strategy, Planning, Policy and Project
- Assist Head of HR to design and monitor salary structure, commission scheme, insurance plan.
- Assist Head of HR to establish and review HR policy.
- Assist Head of HR to take over new brands in Kering.
Who you are
- Minimum 5-year progressively responsible HR related experience within a fast paced, matrix managed multi-national organization ideally from high-end fashion, retail or service industries
- Hands-on experience in C&B operations, i.e. personnel data management, payroll etc.
- Good Computer skills, especially predominant knowledge on Excel.
- Good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Work independently and proactive, good communicator with problem solving and influencing skills
- Proficiency in both English & Chinese, with knowledge of PC application
- Retail industry background is a plus
Why work with us?
- This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Additional Job DescriptionAdditional Job Description
- Full time