KERING Ecommerce BtoC Logistics Back Office Manager
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
Kering’s E-commerce BtoC Logistics Back office will be reposnible for daily tasks and support the definition of standards, procedure and Service Levels of our logistics for several brands under Kering.
You will act as main interface of the BtoC Logistics team for the organization of the operational support activities to Brands and Customer Care.
How you will contribute
Reporting to the Kering's Logistics Senior manager of Kering Japan, this position is based in Tokyo. Ecommerce business is significantly growing and Kering to operate E-commerce platform by supporting from 3PLs. Japan is designated as one of Kering E-commerce operation platform for Kering brands and the position is to ensure the daily monitoring of both warehousing operations and deliveries, also through the refinement and development of KPI and SLA, with the ultimate target to achieve the agreed lead times, costs and service quality levels. The position will challenge 3PLs and delivery partners to achieve agreed target including efficiency gains and continuous improvement of processes. The position also to support the identification of improvements opportunities and lead their implementation, both in terms of specific or HQ-driven global projects.
The position is driven by a strong understanding of local logistics specificities to support the highest achievements of omnichannel integration between B2C and B2B processes.
Will deal on a daily basis with operational exceptions, local specificities, adhoc processes.
- Management of the EMEA team
- BtoC Logistics Back office team KPIs definition and control
- Definition of processes and procedures at WW/APAC level to manage daily interactions with Brands Ecommerce Operations and Customer Care
- Direct support on daily tasks of BtoC Logistics Back office team when required
Who you are
· Bachelor Degree.
· Minimum 5 years working experience in a BtoC Operations department (i.e. Logistics, After-sales, Customer service). Strong knowledge of Logistics and After-sales service operation is plus
· Working experience in Fashion & Luxury industry is plus
· Excel / Words/ Power point skill is must
· Good knowledge of Sales Force Service Cloud. SAP user is plus
· Willing to dedicate time to support team staff and give positive and constructive environment
· Capable of explaining opinion with figures and logic. Capable of working under pressure of request from customer care, sales team, HQ
· Positive and proactive action, communication with other departments, APAC team and HQ to solve problems by improving the process
· Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
· Fluency in Japanese, and business llevel English is a must.
· Mature personality, self-motivated, positive attitude.
· Good understanding of each brand DNA, product assortment, distribution, target consumer and global marketing strategy
· Excellent customer relationship and negotiation capabilities.
· Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
· Target focus. Flexibility.
· Entrepreneurship, innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork.
· Able to tackle and solve problems quickly and proactively
· Result oriented and self-motivated
· Solid decision making and troubleshooting skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Strong organizational skills and process driven mind-set
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time