KERING EYEWEAR Junior Engineer
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
We are currently seeking a Junior Engineer who will report to a Head of Supply Chain as part of our dynamic Supply Chain.
How you will contribute
- During the development process, follows up technical feasibilities, production processes and quality standards
- To check the drawings, different samples and prototypes in order to verify the compliance with the Technical and Design requirements
- To ensure that the new products developed complies with international mandatory standards
- To check the technical documents provided from/to related departments (Eg. technical drawings, BOM, etc)
- To monitor the schedule in accordance to the deadlines of the samples and prototypes
- Support Quality Department for any quality issues, follow up action plans and improvements
- Proceed inspection for certain order type before shipment
Who you are
- Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering education background would be advantage
- Proactive, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of software such as AutoCAD, Solidworks, etc
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- 3 to 5 years’ working experience related to Engineer, with eyewear industry experience would be advantage
- Less experience would consider as junior level, fresh graduate is also considerable
- Station in HK but need to travel China
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong