KERING EYEWEAR Sales Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan
We are currently seeking a Sale Manager who will report to a Area Manager as part of our dynamic Sales Team in Taiwan.
How you will contribute
Client Portfolio Coverage
- Define work plan based on “sales cycle” priorities and activities.
- Guarantee an effective visit planning in order to achieve KPI in terms of frequency of visits per store cluster.
- Build constructive relationships with Merchandise Manager, Store Manager and dedicated associates
- Act as Brands’ point of reference for client’s feedbacks and needs.
- Ensure the achievement of sales objectives.
- Sell in and sell out
- Support the launch of each collection release.
- Guarantee and monitor the brand penetration in the stores.
- Ensure adequate level of assortment and stock in the points of sales.
- Optimize and monitor product distribution in compliance with selective distribution guidelines.
- Manage and optimize brand presence by negotiating and increasing in store brand visibility.
- Ensure compliance with Brands’ Merchandising guidelines & standards in the stores.
- Maintain Image of Brands at Retail complying with guidelines to protect Brand Equity.
- Ensure implementation of training activities for the Trade regarding products, brand and trade marketing.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of visits, gathering customer’s feedback on products and brands.
- Analyze and report information on competitors’ activities (brands/products/visibility/events).
- Analyze best and worst sellers (i.e. the best selling price points, colors or styles ).
- Manager brand ambassador through out the country
- Motivate sales team to acheive the final target
- Tracking team member’s performance result and development team member’s skillset
Who you are
- University Degree
- Min 5-years of experience in sales on-the-field
- Experience within fashion / luxury, cosmetics, FMCG environments
- Available to travel within the countries
- Computer literate (Microsoft suite)
- Fluent in English and local language
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong achievement orientation
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical attitude & learning capability
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time