KERING EYEWEAR Supply Chain Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a supply chain specialist who will report to Head of Supply Chain APAC as part of our dynamic supply chain team in HK.
How will you contribute
- Update SAP records
- Monitor delivery confirmation in SAP and on site
- Visit supplier factories occasionally to push/ monitor verify order status
- Proactively update information per style by seasonal information
- Responsible for Quality Inspection Result File and Quality Inspection schedules
- Responsible for shipment discrepancy
- Provide factory holiday schedules
- Involve in ad hoc project related to the team
Who you are
- Higher Diploma or above
- 3-5 years demonstrated working experience in Supply Chain field, experience in eyewear industry is advantage
- Proficiency in MS office operations, Word & Excel
- A good team player, able to work independently and sensitive to deadline is a must
- High execution, reliable and willing to learn with positive attitude is required
- Good communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills are plus
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Willingness to travel abroad for business trips, required traveling to china frequently
- Experience in SAP is a plus
- Applicants are required to share expected salary
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR