KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking for a Trade Marketing Manager who will report to Head of Marketing, Asia Pacific, as part of our dynamic team in Hong kong.
You will be responsible for strategizing holistic marketing approach at both regional & local levels, supporting the fast growing Kering eyewear’s distribution and market shares in APAC.
You will be liaising with headquarter, regional & local marketing teams, and our distribution partners - in an active role from strategical planning to executing marketing plans involving both BTL & ATL for various channels, across our wide brand portfolio.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for strategic marketing plan development & execution based on individual market and channel needs, in consistent with the global marketing objectives and brand guidelines, through seamless co-ordination with headquarter, subsidiary, retailers and vendors
- Effective account management to maximize business opportunity with a well-balance between clients’ needs, company’s commercial goals and brand positioning
- Lead & co-ordinate with internal teams to ensure VM executions, POSM & product delivery are synchronized with marketing plans
- Close coordination with Sales, Finance, Customer Service and Logistics Departments
- Marketing budget management
- Continuous marketing activity ROI evaluation
- Market Visits, competitors monitor and analysis.
- Close liaison with fashion Houses & PR agencies for PR & Communication activations
- Responsible for brand & product trainings
- Support buying events with presentations to clients
Who you are
- 5+ years of solid experience in marketing, preferably in cosmetics/ luxury fashion industry
- Experiences in both wholesale & retail environment with regional exposure
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or relevant field.
- APAC experience is strongly preferred
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive in a dynamic environment
- Proven strong organizational, project management, problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to details.
- Outstanding presentation and negotiating skills.
- Multiple-tasking and flexible in accommodating ad-hoc tasks
- Excellent cross culture communication & coordination techniques
- Result driven
- In-depth knowledge of Office Pack (Outlook, Power Point, Word)
- Proficient in Excel analysis and reporting
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR