KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing Manager who will report to Head of North Asia as part of our dynamic trade marketing team in Japan.
You will lead t Trade Marketing team ensures Kering Eyewear Brands are the best premium and luxury brands implemented in the eyewear stores. It ensures Brand presence, Image & Sell out in the stores. It ensures local execution of Trade Marketing activities and Training in Japan according to local Business and Sales organization, Maison guidelines and Go to Market strategies.
- Liaise with Regional Trade Marketing Manager and Divisional HQ for the ideation, planning, budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials, promotions, training, shop staff incentive programs, in-store events, etc
- Establish, implement and control an effective Marketing action plan in line with the brands’ strategy within agreed budget and guidelines with a total respect of the brand image codes
- Lead the Trade Marketing team to develop local Trade Marketing plans by brand and customer and distribution channel, working closely with the Sales Department
- Develop marketing activities aligned to distribution strategies, following segmentation of store tiers
- Guarantee constant attitude to in store “Share of Space” conquest with no compromise on quality of brands presentation: facings, location, space, Visual Merchandising, best sellers and advertising styles presence, shop staff engagement, etc, to guarantee Kering brands are outstanding in the stores
- Priority to secure the optimal Trade Marketing in-store execution in key cities and Top Clients/stores Support the Sales team to Negotiate prime spaces for assigned brand/s together with the Sales Team
- Ensure maximum visibility in terms of permanent and seasonal activities as well as pop placement and product merchandising
- Lead the Sales and Trade Marketing team in defining pos material needs
- Support the Sales team to manage sellout contests, trade incentives and consumer incentives
- Guarantee the Trade Marketing team coordinates with agencies for trade marketing activities
- Guarantee Brands Training to internal and external staff, sharing vision and strategy, working with the Trainer
- Support the Sales and Trade Marketing team to Follow-up on sellout results in assigned stores
- Track results of Marketing Activities and constantly evaluate their effectiveness and ROI Manage marketing costs (budget, follow up, ROI) and ensure efficient spending of APAC HQ/Local Budgets
- Attend relevant Customers Meetings and Buying Days supporting Sales Team
- Assist Top Management and Sales Team with the development of new markets and channels strategy
- Support on ATL/PR activities when required Liaise with Sales, Finance, Customer Service and Logistics Department. Competitors monitoring and Analysis.
Who you are
- 5+ years of proven marketing experience.
- Relevant industry experience (Eyewear and/or Apparel, Fashion, Luxury).
- Experiences in highly competitive, brand sensitive, service oriented markets.
- Deep expertise in marketing programs development in Retail and Wholesale.
- Proven ability to develop outstanding marketing strategies and flawless activities executions.
- Proven record of accomplishment of results achieved within a structured, multinational environment.
- Proven ability to execute outstanding in-store marketing activities
- Excellent Visual Merchandising knowledge
- University Degree
- Visual merchandising competences
- Entrepreneurship, proactivity, innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork.
- Mature personality, self-motivation, and positive attitude
- Open to give and receive feedback constructively
- Target focus
- Process oriented
- Analytical skills and problem-solving attitude
- Presentation and negotiating skills
- Good Knowledge of Excel, Power Point
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Italian is a plus
- Flexibility, hands-on approach, ability to handle multi-tasks
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization
- Excellent customer relationship and negotiation capabilities
- Experience in “story telling”, presenting imaginative marketing solutions to clients/peers
- Proven organizational and project management skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time