KERING Finance Transformation Intern
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
- Manage a portfolio of Finance projects and the coordination with other projects or activities
- Document and monitor Finance projects from initiation to completion
- Prepare project status reports to be delivered to senior management
- Support the team on demand management and roadmap definition
- Support local managers and their teams through the transformation
- Support with documentation and re-engineering of key finance processes
- Align processes and procedures across countries in line with global model
- Animate the network of Shared Services in APAC (online community, seminars, ad hoc projects…)
Who you are
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent. A major in Finance would be a plus.
- Strong analytical mind with excellent relationship management
- Able to work in a matrix organization and an international, multicultural environment
- Able to plan, set priority and manage several complex activities simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse group of stakeholders
- Prior finance analyst internship will be a plus
- Fluent in verbal and written English. Mandarin would be a plus
- Welcome fresh graduates to apply
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR