KERING Head of Human Resources, Japan
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
We are currently seeking a Head of Human Resources in Japan to join our APAC regional HR team.
As one of the key members of APAC Regional HR Team, the Head of Human Resources in Japan will act as a strategic HRBP and trusted advisor to the Houses and Kering Corporate Functions by creating and driving the overall HR strategy for Kering Japan, delivering a comprehensive, proactive and customer focused HR service in order to support the business strategy execution in Japan.
How you will contribute
You will contribute to the team by taking up following responsibilities:
- Stakeholder Management: Build strong and trusted relationships with stakeholders from Houses and Kering Corp functions to develop a deep knowledge and understanding of business strategies, key business priorities, issues and challenges.
- HR Operations: Support Kering business leaders in Japan through all phases of employee life-cycle from recruiting, on-boarding, employee relations, performance management, talent management, engagement, and rewards, etc. Manage share service team to ensure efficient and satisfactory services provided to the Houses.
- Talent Acquisition: Lead the Japan local HR team to improve and execute an optimized hiring strategy with high efficiency from needs identification, job description development, sourcing, screening, design and facilitation of compliant selection process, issuing offer, etc.
- Total Rewards: Lead the local C&B function to ensure successful and smooth delivery of overall payroll service to the Houses as well as Kering Corp functions. Lead the annual C&B planning process and steer total rewards projects, in partnership with internal specialist teams, to strengthen and enhance controls and governance of compensation and benefit frameworks.
- Employee Relations & Engagement: Identify and communicate potential people issues and opportunities. Ensure all people issues are appropriately considered and addressed and the process is legally compliant with local HR policies and labor laws. Work with business leaders and local HR team to develop action plans to engagement current and future employees.
- Performance Management: Identify and assess areas for performance improvement and development needs for the local organization in Japan. Promote a high performance management culture to drive the delivery of business objectives.
- Organizational Design: Take an agile approach in partnering with business leaders on the implementation of change management, such as facilitating organizational restructuring, improving cost efficiencies on recruitment and headcount planning, etc.
- Regional HR Strategy: As part of the APAC HR team, actively contribute to the development of regional HR strategy and ensure the regional HR strategy is well implemented in Japan.
- Team Development: Coach and mentor Japan HR team members to develop their HR competencies and capabilities.
- Culture & Value: Be an advocate for Kering culture and values through internal communication and engagement activities. Act as a role model to uphold the ethical and compliance standards of Kering. Champion Kering’s Diversity & Inclusion culture as well as leadership principles.
Who you are?
As this is a critical role, we are looking for HR leader who have solid experiences as HR Generalist:
- In-depth knowledge and proven track record in managing various functional modules of human resources i.e. HR operations, recruitment, C&B, talent management, etc.
- Very good English capability both on oral and written level with experiences working in a complex multinational business.
- Very strong ability to handle complexity and able to influence and align internal & external stakeholders
- Familiar with Japanese national policies, labor laws and regulations.
- Confidence, maturity and demonstrated interpersonal sensitivity.
- Self-initiative, very collaborative, transparent and result driven
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture,
religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enrich the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent,
both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity
Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time