KERING Human Resources Executive
Kering - Casual
Petaling Jaya - Malaysia
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, Ginori 1735 as well as Kering Eyewear and Kering Beauté. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2022, Kering had over 47,000 employees and revenue of €20.4 billion.
CURRENT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support Brand – Gucci, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen
Geographic Coverage – SEA (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Guam & Saipan) or ANZ (Australia, New Zealand)
- Administrate employee lifecycle documents not limited to certification letters, acceptance of resignation, etc.
- Support employee onboarding process as well as HRIS orientation, creation and maintenance of new hires personnel file (e-Pfile), etc.
HR System Support & Management
SEA / ANZ
- Maintain HR Information System and Time & Attendance System (Workday & ENTO)
- Maintain the data in Employee Quota Management System (EQMS) for staff purchase quota management
- Work closely with HR counterparts on Workday transactions
- Provide support on HRIS as a Workday Champion
- Administrate ad hoc leave applications in ENTO
- Manage queries from employees through ticketing system (Kering Connect)
- Administrate TIL input in Workday for AU biweekly
- Prepare roster for AU office employees in ENTO bi-weekly
- Prepare monthly employee movement report for insurer
- Consolidate monthly new joiner information for staff card/business card printing
- Supporting projects not limited to Finance/IT/HR systems, program, guidelines, processes etc.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skill and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their backgrounds.