KERING Inventory Control Assistant
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
How you will contribute
- Sales audit by verifying discount, price override and monitoring void transaction.
- Report on sales not only on daily basis but also year to date, month to date and week to date.
- Reconciliate department sales on monthly basis for AR
- Monitor transactions – continuous accounting:
- Daily receiving reconciliation to align the inventory receiving data with inter-company statement.
- Internal [Employee] sales register and monitoring.
- Identify synchronized inventory transaction data from each system such as POS, JDA and reporting tool.
- Monthly close process – fast close:
- Adhere to monthly closing process for inventory transaction and valuation
- Managing non-merchandise prepaid and expense.
- Blackline / certification of tasks
- Provide finance team with monthly closing for reporting punctuality
- Safeguard of assets:
- Report shrinkage analysis bi-annually
- Support store for physical stock take
- Blackline – compliance & internal controls
- Generate / justify / substantiate inventory control transaction as well as review them instantly
- Evaluate stores performance according to internal evaluating index periodically
- Monitor errors happening in stores such as STS error, daily closing error, department sales reconciliation error etc
- Set & follow up action plan with brand team
- Document (in blackline), train/ed others, update system to understand retail business operation and finance.
Who you are
- 1~2years experience in retail, logistics or inventory control field
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
- Korean native speaker with fluent written and verbal English skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of