KERING IT Senior Business Analyst –Digital Application
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
As part of the Greater China Kering Technologies team, you will mainly work for Gucci, collaborate with brand business IT, Local/Regional/HQ Kering Technologies teams to collect business demands, responsible for system implementation, improvement, and support on day-to-day activity and support business partner across Greater China and brands on Customer Engagement, Marketing, Omni Channel Sales and cross-functional requirements.
How you will contribute
- Solution advisor to advise how business could leverage local digital ecosystems for Customer Engagement, Marketing, Omni Channel Sales, including Clienteling, WeChat, WeChat Work(WeCom) and other growing eco systems such as Douyin/little Redbook etc
- Actively communicate with brand business IT, regional/HQ Kering Technologies team to get alignment & support on initiative/innovation/demands
- Project Management
- Collaborate with brand business IT, Regional/HQ Kering Technologies to manage project with essential deliverables according to Kering Technologies process and local compliance
- Solution vendor management
- Coordinate global/local Kering Technologies/business team resources, and keep all the stakeholders on the same page
- Own the projects and ensure their high-quality delivery on time and within budget
- Training and handover to Kering Technologies End User Support team after go-live
Who you are
- At least 3 years as IT and 2 years in large, complex, international environment
- At least 3 years solid business experience in customer engagement and omni sales area, including Clienteling/CRM, WeChat, WeChat Work (WeCom)
- Strong data privacy sense
- Solid project management experience especially in customer engagement and omni sales area
- Strong Vendor management experience
- Solid technical capability on WeChat Eco system (WeChat/WeCom API) and system integration (Message queue(Kafka)/RESTful/GraphQL API/ETL etc.) with PIM/DAM/OMS etc
- Ability to communicate complex problems in a non-technical and simplified manner
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence
- Well organized and able to work on own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills, able to influence and engender collaboration
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Experience with Agile software development/Devops is a plus
- Retail experience in luxury apparel is a plus
- Experience with CDP is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China