KERING Logistics Specialist
Kering - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Logistics Specialist to join our Hong Kong office.
How you will contribute
- Coordinate and communicate with both internal and external parties to satisfy Kering brands’ supply chain needs
- Ensure service providers can meet Key Performance Indicators and provide accurate visibility on time
- Work with finance and operations teams to secure the accuracy and on-time processing of billing invoices from various logistics vendors
- Assist supply chain project management including continuous improvement and new technology implementation
- Support daily logistics operations in performance management
- Prepare reports and data analytics for local and global supply chain team
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects
Who you are
Preferably two or more years’ experience in luxury industry, logistics Operations, warehouse management or freight forwarder management
Fresh graduate with great potential will also be considered
Good at numbers, detailed minded and well-organized
Excellent in communication, project management and problem-solving skills
Good knowledge in logistic processes in Hong Kong, Macau and Overseas
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR