KERING Media Intern
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Kowloon - Hong Kong
We are looking for an Internship to support the Communications and Media Director on the coordination, consolidation, and development of the Group’s integrated media activities across all brands in Asia Pacific (Hong Kong, Macau,Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand). The scope includes a wide range of operational and administrative responsibilities, which are consistently evolving in the face of a dynamic and changing media landscape. You would collaborate with local Brands’ team and Media Agency, all along with the Group Global media team based in Paris.
How you will contribute
- Working with the Director and Media Agency to coordinate the group negotiation documents, and regular group documents for all Asia markets
- Involve in all publication meetings and help to coordinate the presentation files
- Coordinate and file all digital and outdoor campaign post buy report for all brands
- Monitor the implementation of the agency reporting including budget reporting, competitive tracking report. Ensure the accuracy of all the reports submitted in a standard template & timely manner
- Coordinate the material spec, spot plan from brands and submit to HQ for material production and booking confirmation
- Assist in organizing the market visits and logistics of All Brands Meeting
- Work closely with the Director for department budget update
- Assist to have regular media/ communication updates on internal communication platform – WORKPLACE
- File the department documents and magazines
Who you are
- Have other marketing or agency internship experience before will be a bonus
- Interest in understanding in overall media buying process in either local or regional level
- Informed and passionate about digital trends and developments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
- Full working knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Positive thinking and open-minded
- Detail oriented and highly organized; able to handle multiple projects and relationships
- Enthusiastic and Committed. Always strive for the best while able to work autonomously, and desire to grow within the organization
- Curious and innovative in exploring solutions. Able to navigate ambiguous situations without compromising on results and efficiency
- Always represent KERING in a positive and professional manner, both internally and externally
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong