KERING Regional Integration Manager
Kering - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
You will be responsible for providing high quality technical solution and support services for all projects in APAC with specific focus on solid system design and data integration. You will liaise with Process Demand managers, Project managers in the region as well as global functional domain representatives, global architecture team and technical team, ensuring clean architecture and technical solution implemented.
You will be also responsible for the documentation and projects handover to the running team, according with the Kering standards, processes and guidelines.
How you will contribute
- Contribute to solution design and technical solution to demands and projects in the region related to Store sales, Ecommerce, Supply Chain, Warehouse integration, HR and finance, BI/reporting
- Maintain functional and technical knowledge of solutions and an understanding of relevant system integration flows
- Document and maintain a clear understanding of the business processes at regional level with specificities across brands and countries
- Collaborate with other teams in the demand and project gate committee processes
- Collaborate with the programmer and vendors for the development activities
- Ability to work with team located in different cities/countries, very good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work with short deadlines, proactive approach in identifying blocking tasks and points
Who you are
- An experienced professional with at least 2 years of programming ( Java preferred) and at least 2 years of internal IT position in international retail companies.
- Experience in Kafka, Cassandra, Spark, MongoDB, RDMS
- Knowledgeable about retail company processes. (Store sales, Ecommerce, Supply Chain, HR and finance, BI/reporting)
- Innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork
- Analytical skills and problem-solving attitude, strong organizational skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Passionate about good practices, clean architecture and learn new technology.
- Details oriented with a proactive approach, able to work on different tasks simultaneously
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR