KERING Regional Service Desk Supervisor
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Guangdong - China Mainland
How you will contribute
- Manage Regional Service Desk operations to ensure service delivery with defined process, facilitate service review meeting, consolidate reports for management review, enforce improvement plan for Service Desk services.
- Manage change management for newly added solutions, modify process and/or procedures according to validated change requests.
- Manage budget for Service Desk activities, track all spending and manage recharge to local countries and brands.
- Manger depots stock level at each country, maintain proper fixed assets records and coordinate with equipment acquisition process when require.
- Act as an escalation point for all requests and incidents, as well as for addressing service quality issues related to the appointed vendor(s).
- Coordinate with local IT and global service owners to ensure service incidents being handled in a timely manner.
- Ensure that daily, weekly, and monthly statistics, status reports are completed and continually modified to meet the services needs
- Handle customer escalations and ensure customer satisfaction
- Deep understanding of the IT Service Catalog, knowledgebase and associated SLAs in order to manage appointed vendor to deliver required services.
- Manage Service Desk resources, complete performance appraisals, provide professional guidance coordinate recruitment, training, development and attendance to ensure proper and sufficient workforces to cover the defined services.
- Manage, monitor, and coordinate to validate process requests for new and replacement hardware, and onsite service support requests.
- Proactively build positive business relationships with service owners, local, regional and global IT teams, business partners and agents to ensure clear and effective communication to all parties.
- Work in partnership with all IT teams to develop appropriate performance improvement solutions for Service Desk.
- Takes initiative to pursue collaboration with IT teams and Services Manager to improve organizational performance.
- Participate in root cause analysis and long-term solutions to improve the availability and performance of the supported applications and infrastructure and operations.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study or equivalent
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience with experience in managing a sizeable IT Service Desk.
- Solid experience in developing and documenting processes, and procedures; particularly in a SLA driven environment
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with ServiceNow (ITSM and ITAM)
- Good knowledge with Call Center Management tools
- Good technical sense in retail applications, IT solutions, servers, complex network environment and managed mobile apps.
- Ability to effectively prioritize in a fast paced, frequently changing environment while remaining detailed and organized
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, problem solving, and creative thinking skills
- Strong analytical and ITSM reporting skills with prior experience
- Proven experience on driving continuous improvement in service levels and quality
- Ability to work well under pressure while consistently meeting time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to set high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals
- Good interpersonal skills with a service and solution orientated approach
- Fluent verbal and written skills in English, with the proven ability to produce written reports and presentations to senior management
- Knowledge of Asian languages, such as Chinese, Korean and Japanese is definitely an advantage
- Solid experience with ITIL processes with a minimum of an ITIL Foundations Certification, ITIL Intermediate is preferred
- Certified MCP, MOS is preferred
- Some travel may require
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- China Mainland