KERING Repair Technician (Leather and Shoes Products)
Kering - Regular
New Territories - Hong Kong SAR
To ensure the repair of Kering Brands Products through the best in class craftsmanship skills in compliance of Made In Italy quality tradition.
How you will contribute
- To repair the product without changing the original design by using materials, accessories, machineries and techniques belonging to traditional craftmanship
- To attach accessories or ornamentation to the products
- To align and stitch or glue materials such as fabric, fleece, leather, or wood, in order to join parts
- To construct, decorate, or repair leather products according to specifications, using sewing machines, needles and thread, leather lacing, glue, clamps, hand tools, and/or rivets
- To cut out parts following patterns or outlines, using knives, shears, scissors, or machine presses
- To drill or punch holes; then insert or attach metal rings, handles, and fastening hardware such as buckles
- To dye, soak, polish, paint, stamp, stitch, stain, buff, or engrave leather or other materials to obtain desired effects, decorations, or shapes
- To repair and recondition of leather products such as trunks, luggage, belts, purses, and wallets
- To repair and recondition of shoes products
- To re-sew seams, and replace handles and linings of luggage or handbags
- To select materials and patterns, and trace patterns onto materials to be cut out
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in the field
- Ability to repair Leather goods and Shoes items
- Dynamism, self-starter, proactivity, efficiency
- Close attention to fine details and willing to learn
- Ability to concentrate for a long period
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Remain up to date on current repair trends
- Available for extended training
- Ability to work in a team environment and coordinate with internal and external associates
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR