KERING Senior GL Accountant
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - China
How you will contribute
- Responsible for daily and monthly general ledger transactions entry.
- Lead monthly closing, ensure all transactions are booked accurately and timely, prepare both corporate and statutory statements
- Review journal entry prepared by other functions.
- Maintain COA in accounting system and monitor the correct usage.
- In charge of Capex management and accounting
- Check and track intercompany transaction and reconciled
- Prepare tax calculation and support tax filing process on a monthly basis
- Prepare statistic, other reports link to accounting required
- Prepare and analyze financial report
- Support annual external or internal audit and provide related supporting documents
- Support other functions as needed to ensure a smooth and efficient organization
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with IFRS, PRC GAAP and tax regulations
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Adapt to working stress, be positive, hard-working and long-term stability development
- Good at English communication skills
- Familiar with U8 ,SAP experience is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Finance or accounting
- At least 5 years working experience in G/L
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time