KERING TECHNOLOGY IT Store Project Management
Kering - Regular
Shanghai - China
The main role of this position will be a partner to the retail team and stores for Kering Technologies in China. In an application landscape that is delivery Kering global, regional retail solution in store, monitor all applications are up and running for stable store IT system operation.
Communicate and align with Kering brands retail team to setup standard retail IT operation process. A strong experience at retail industry is mandatory, with a retail system – POS, Klienteling, store-opening processes.
How you will contribute
- Work closely with business users to understand business processes and requirements
- Develop and maintain business process maps
- Design and propose application changes and/or new application requirements to address business needs and pain points, with proper functional specifications
- Manage and evaluate internal/external application vendors on technical design, delivery and support
- Develop and coordinate application test plans and test cases, and facilitate test sessions (for technical tests, regression tests, UATs)
- Develop, coordinate and implement regular/project-based application training plans, training sessions and training materials
- Provide ongoing application system maintenance and problem resolution
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support on business applications
- Develop and maintain knowledge base of business applications
- On-site support (GREATER CHINA) and overseas travel will be required
- Other duties and assigned
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- Hands-on experience in Finance and HR System.
- Hands-on experience in retail applications such as POS, CRM, Store PDA / iOS apps.
- Understand retail operation, customer relationship management, marketing, with strong preference for experience in luxury retail environments.
- Excellent listening, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Team / customer oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both spoken and written in English.
- More than 5 years’ experience including 3 years in retail industry.
- University degree in IT, Business Information System or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-year experience in IT, with at least 3-year experience in retail business analysis (luxury retail preferred).
- Experience in Omni-channel, Social CRM and any ERP/CRM/retail system certification is a plus.
- Proven Training Experience.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time