POMELLATO Retail Manager
Pomellato - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
We are currently looking for a Retail Manager as part of our dynamic team based in Korea. Directly reporting to the North Asia General Manager(based in Japan), the candidate will supervise the whole boutique network in order to develop the business, maximise operational efficiency, achieve sales target and other KPIs and will have the main goal to improve the positioning of the Brand within the market.
How you will contribute
- To support the GM in the expansion of the distribution network by acting as first layer of interface with the department stores
- To monitor the market and reporting the movements of individual clients (department stores) and competitors to find new development opportunities
- To conduct all preparation activities for the opening of new shops and establish operations
- To achieve boutique annual sales budget by implementing quickly and effectively commercial actions consistent with the Brand strategy
- To monitor daily operation and service level regularly, making the necessary improvements and increase efficiency
- To analyse sales forecast and to direct boutique managers for actions necessary for achieving the budget
- To manage boutique’ staffs: to motivate the staff; to plan and execute staff development and evaluation, to take part in selection process for new staff and find potential candidates, take initiative in organizing training programs with the collaboration of marketing team
- To maintain the Communication with Department stores, building long term relationship and sharing business plan for better terms and conditions in order to expand visibility of the brand
- Negotiation for department store fair, cost sharing and catalogue creation
Who you are
- Master Degree, preferably in Economics
- 7 years professional experience in the role, gained in International Companies, preferably within the luxury field
- Positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; team-work oriented
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS Office
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of