QEELIN - Communications Executive
Qeelin - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
To cope with business growth, we are currently looking for high calibre with creative mind-set to join us as Communications Assistant.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Follow up with internal design on the availability of media assets
- Assist on advertising execution including external vendors liaison, e.g advertising material submission
- Assist on handling celebrities dressing, gifting arrangement
- Assist on product shooting and assets creation
- Prepare various PR and Communications reports
- Manage PR resources library
- Support in organizing & implementing for all aspects of PR activities, e.g. press events
- Assist on KOL collaboration
- Follow up with internal design on the availability of social media assets
- Assist on social media calendar compilation
- Assist on maintaining social media platforms and staying active by creating and posting content
- Coordinate with retail team and internal departments to ensure smooth execution of media loans and shootings
- Manage samples loan and logistics
WHO YOU ARE
- Diploma holder or above in Business related faculties
- Strong interest to explore career in luxury retail industry
- Relevant working experience in retail industry will be an advantage
- A good team player with good interpersonal skills and positive attitude, responsible, willing to learn and result-oriented.
- Detailed minded, well organized and number-driven, able to work independently
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Immediately available is highly preferred
WHY WORK FOR US ?
Unique opportunity to be working in Hong Kong under the headquarter office, and to strategically be a fashion-forwarder with new ideas and initiatives to be implemented globally. Talent development is a managerial principle, promoting entrepreneurial spirit for highly empowered teams. We want to cultivate a “startup” mindset where business agility is key to our fast paced development, and where every employee can reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR