QEELIN Head of Retail, China
Qeelin - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Responsible for P/L for the directly operated retail stores for the assigned region;
- Prepare annual sales and profit budget for the stores of the designated region, keep costs under control;
- Ensure proper day-to-day operation of directly operated retail stores;
- Develop and oversee the implementation of strategic initiatives designed to drive growth, profitability, customer satisfaction and operation efficiency and productivity;
- Conduct analysis of product trends and P.O.S. potential to ensure adequate and appropriate stock levels;
- Support Merchandising Team in the definition of product and price strategies by providing feedback from the retail stores;
- Take all actions necessary to achieve sales objectives, and define best corrective actions both short term and long term;
- Collaborate with Communications Department in special events to enhance the brand image and sales;
- Develop operation standard in accordance with Corporate guidelines to ensure consistency with overall image and service standard of the brand;
- Collaborate with the stores and events teams in developing creative and engaging concepts as well as in the execution of all client events, including in-store and brand experiences. Provide required support in identifying invitees and ensure client follow-up, either personally or by providing an appropriate plan for sales associates.
- Provide required support to sales associates & Client Relations Managers in developing clienteling support tools such as thank you notes, birthday gifts, seasonal gifts and other personalization opportunities.
- Client development by proactively establishing partnerships for customer acquisition through local networking.
- Partner with Visual Merchandising Department to ensure proper in-store merchandise presentation to ensure the image of the brand;
- Partner with Retail Training Department to promote retail and operation training to store staff to ensure quality service is maintained within all stores;
- Partner with Human Resources Department to ensure the proper development of people in stores through the diffusion of the best practices and the direct involvement into business activities;
- Build good relationships with landlords and developers;
- Monitor the counterfeits and parallel trade activities in the local market, report them to the Brand Protection Manager and Legal Department and to assist them in the following up of these issues.
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- Minimum 10 years progressive experience of brand management or retail operations in specialty stores or international luxury brand companies, most recently at a senior level
- Practical and hands-on experience of China market with a proven track record of effective brand building initiatives and the ability to drive business goals
- Mature with strong leadership and communicator with a proven track record in leading, inspiring, coaching, developing and succession planning of large sales teams to support the growth of business
- Possess high level of commercial acumen, self-initiative, strategic and analytical mindset combined with a drive for results
- Good team player with proven ability to partner with business leaders and scope strategies to achieve sales targets, contribution objectives and the efficient use of the resources
- Fair and ethical with unquestionable integrity and have the ability to command respect from fellow colleagues
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese speaking is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Extensive travelling will be required
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China