QEELIN - Human Resources & Administration Assistant (Part Time)
Qeelin - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
Directly report to Assistant Human Resources Manager and support HR team on various business activities
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the HR Department
- Handle data input, filing and general HR administration duties
- Provide logistic support for recruitment and retention
- Assist in organizing company activities
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 1 working experience in Human Resources is preferred, final year university student is welcome to apply
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, words etc) and Chinese Typing
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Self-motivated, flexible and be a team player
- Strong sense of responsibility, organized, detail-oriented and multi-tasking
- Willing to do tedious and repetitive tasks, willing to learn
- Able to work 2-3 days per week
- Immediate available is highly preferred
WHY WORK FOR US ?
Unique opportunity to be working in Hong Kong under the headquarter office, and to strategically be a fashion-forwarder with new ideas and initiatives to be implemented globally. Talent development is a managerial principle, promoting entrepreneurial spirit for highly empowered teams. We want to cultivate a “startup” mindset where business agility is key to our fast paced development, and where every employee can reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Part time
- Hong Kong SAR