QEELIN Marketing Manager
Qeelin - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - China
This position will manage the Marketing department for CHINA market
- Leads the development of the trade marketing strategy to achieve defined business objective
- Develops a trade promotional plan with key customers and channels (Franchisees and our own DOS)
- Implements marketing programs that increase company’s brand presence and market share and improve customer satisfaction
How you will contribute
- Prepare marketing plan and strategy alongside other company staff to support both Retail and Wholesales department.
- Prepare and Overseeing company’s marketing budget.
- Analyze market trends and formulate recommendations and changes over business needs.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns as per the annual activation calendar.
- Develop potential partners & relationships as an innovative brand and insure the execution.
- Oversee creations and delivery of marketing materials to sales team.
- Merchandising / Visibility - Ensure the execution of VM and brand image consistancy over the whole country.
- Engage other organizations within the community.
- Working closely with external agencies and assisting with new products / campaigns launches.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Maintain internal communications to ensure that all relevant functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Coordination with Landlord to maintain brand presence all year long ( Mall Weibo, WeChat, Magazine, OOH..)
- Assist PR/Comm department in providing material upon new store opening.
- Provide support in organizing ad-hoc event for company’s needs (Year end dinner, FF sales, Corporate team buildings…)
- To provide clear and concise performance evaluation and analysis to drive business decision and communicate clearly the outcomes and potential implications
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Qualified chartered marketer.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Qeelin adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time