QEELIN Sales Associate-4
Qeelin - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Qeelin, created in 2004 by Dennis Chan, Qeelin is a fine jewellery brand which takes inspiration and emotional resonance from Chinese symbolism. The brand creates exquisite jewellery intended for daily wear that is meaningful, contemporary, and universal. Named after the Qilin, an auspicious Chinese mythical animal and icon of love, Qeelin fuses unbridled creativity with excellence in craftsmanship. It brings a touch of playfulness and surprise into the world of fine jewellery. The brand’s iconic Wulu collection revisits the legendary Chinese gourd, an auspicious emblem in Chinese tradition. Qeelin is part of the global Luxury group Kering, which develops an ensemble of luxury houses in fashion, leather goods, jewellery and watches, as well as sport & lifestyle brands.
Ability to deliver good sales performance through exceptional standard of luxury excellence, develop new loyal customers and retain existing customers.
How you will contribute
- Maximize sales performance, achieve assigned boutique team target and KPIs
- Deliver luxury and caring customer service, build customer relationship and loyalty
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints, ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of customers and company
- Support boutique operation and ensure all aspects at top quality
- Follow company compliance, to conduct regular stock checks and assist the annual stock take
Who you are
- Prior experience in luxury retail or premium jewelry brands is preferred
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill
- Enthusiastic team player, friendly personality with can-do attitude
- Immediate availability is preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.