QEELIN Senior CRM Executive
Qeelin - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - China
This role is to manage the company interaction has with its customers. Transforming the gathered information that is housed inside the database into useful business decisions that eventually will drive customer interactions.
How you will contribute
- Initiate, develop and implement all CRM activities including but not limited to customer database development, direct marketing programs and multi-channel marketing and consumer events
- Contribute to brand portfolio growth by designing and implementing CRM solutions to engage, retain, upsell and recruit consumer
- Responsible for customer journey mapping; analyze touch points with the brand and maximize commercial opportunities
- Start with consumer centricity create, develop and oversee the implementation of a cohesive customer relations program to grow the CRM database
- Ensure database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities in respect to local behaviours
- Monitor and stay on top of market trends and make recommendations to management
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- Degree holder or above
- 2 - 3 minimum years of relevant experience in luxury retail sector, preferably from hard luxury
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Energetic, passionate, creative and customer-oriented
- Able to work under pressure and a good team player
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Fully proficient in all MS Office tools
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time