QEELIN Training Executive / Senior Executive
Qeelin - Regular
Hong Kong - Hong Kong SAR
Qeelin fine jewellery - a playful fusion of Chinese symbolism and modernity. Since Qeelin’s founding in 2004, every piece of jewellery has carried rich cultural connotation, reinterpreting traditional symbols with stylish designs intended for daily wear, infusing new life and contemporary meaning to Chinese heritage.
Named after the Qilin, an auspicious Chinese mythical animal and icon of love, Qeelin fuses unbridled creativity with excellence in craftsmanship. It brings a touch of playfulness and surprise into the world of fine jewellery. The brand’s iconic Wulu collection revisits the legendary Chinese gourd, an auspicious emblem in Chinese tradition.
Qeelin is part of the global Luxury group Kering.
To cope with business growth, we are currently looking for high calibre with creative mind-set to join us.
Directly report to International Training Manager, work closely with Retail to develop, coordinate, and conduct training projects and programs for store staff in APAC and International DOS markets (except China) & wholesale partners. Also provide support on in-house training program contents development, training programs delivery, in-store coaching and all ad hoc training activities.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Drive prioritized training projects to achieve Qeelin business goals and objectives
- Strengthen frontline team’s CRM mindset and skillset to drive local sales
- Elevate customer service through revamping new customer journey
- Deliver onboarding, Novelty & Monthly Learning Projects on regular basis and Refresher program
- Enhance storytelling mindset in brand and product presentation via training and in-store coaching
- Monitor Mystery Shoppers Program results and follow up with store managers on action planning
- Work with store managers to ensure all staff’s grooming and etiquette is up to luxury retail standards
Training planning and administration
- Work with International Training Manager to plan annual training budget
- Plan local annual training calendar based on company business direction
- Prepare monthly training calendar and keep up-to-date training record
- Prepare training notes for all Novelty training and update training program contents as and when needed
- Training materials translation and post-training tolls preparation
- Provide consultancy to stores to improve retail performance, follow up on actions, regular store meeting, daily briefing and keeping training records/reports
Facilitation and coaching
- Coordinate and deliver onboarding and refresher training initiatives (Selling technique, for example: ice-breaking, questioning technique, handling objections, etc.) on monthly or quarterly basis
- Support special projects or ad hoc events driven by the company. For example, high jewelry event
- Spending 50-60% time in store for service coaching
WHO YOU ARE
- University graduate with luxury retail experience preferred
- With 3-5 years of hands-on learning and executing, training delivery and field coaching, with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- With any Learning, Facilitating or Coaching Certifications is a plus
- A reliable team player, accountable for delivering results and ready to help the team
- Passionate in inspiring people, leading and coaching
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Typing
- Fluent written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Training Executive/Trainer
WHY WORK FOR US ?
Unique opportunity to be working in Hong Kong under the headquarter office, and to strategically be a fashion-forwarder with new ideas and initiatives to be implemented globally. Talent development is a managerial principle, promoting entrepreneurial spirit for highly empowered teams. We want to cultivate a “startup” mindset where business agility is key to our fast paced development, and where every employee can reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.