SAINT LAURENT Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Saint Laurent - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
Marketing & Communication position will play a key role in the organization and management of the marketing and commercial projects of Maison Saint Laurent. It will therefore guarantee their execution and their performance within the given time.
In this context, his/her mission will be to inform, educate and convince the internal teams & external agencies to obtain the best possible results, consistent with the image and the objectives of the House.
- Lead in full spectrum of PR activities for Women’s Category of the region
- Understand in full content of the vision and strategies to execute in order to further enhance the brand’s image and identity in the local market
- Execute strategy in line with brand direction to maximize the brand exposure
- Plan and manage the advertising, promotion and within the PR budgets to develop cost-effective programs
- Monitor campaigns across Japan and take ownership to develop and implement communications plan in compliance with global guidelines and business objectives
- Drive all communications events efforts concerning women’s categories
- Review press materials and maintain a strong and sustainable relationship with media partners in order to continuously improve the PR coverage of the brand
- Animate and optimize the CRM program by managing efficiently the Data Base and by proposing the adapted program for each potential client category
- Collaborate not to mention within the communications team but not only, cross functionally including the retail department of different markets to ensure that marketing activities are in line with commercial needs
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers for communications project and events execution
- Work closely with headquarter to keep the consistency of the global brand image
- Research in specific market areas and review media analysis reports and suggest added value communications strategy to support the business periodically
- Effectively work closely with the team to build a strong team spirit and a high sense of purpose
- Education with major in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years proven experience in marketing, public relations or media communication
- Good understanding of luxury business and with International/ Cross Functional experience will be an asset
- Proven track record in event management, as well as establishing strong relationships with media and business partners.
- Creative, proactive, details-minded and with good problem-solving skills
- Resourceful and possess strong communication skills, excellent command of English, on top of Japanese
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time