SAINT LAURENT Sales Associate
Saint Laurent - Regular
- Macau SAR
This position is responsible for generating sales as well as ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and loyalty. This position participates in daily store operation and inventory activities.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the store, including sales, inventory movements, in-store visual merchandising and promotions etc.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and respond to customer enquiries
- Building customer / VIP databases
- High school graduate with equivalent working experience
- Minimum 1 year experience and knowledge in POS System
- Experience in luxury retail or fashion industry is preferable
- Good command of spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Macau SAR