Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
The main responsibility of this position is primarily responsible for GL function. Ensure a proper and timely reporting in compliance with accounting standard.
The roles and responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to the following:
How you will contribute
- Perform, monthly and annually closings with all requested report under deadlines.
- Prepare monthly vouchers, financial report and analysis to ensure the accuracy in recording and reporting to finance manager on a timely basis.
- Ensure accurate management and statutory reporting in compliance with local laws, standards, IFRS and headquarter standards.
- Coach and responsible for the work performed by the accountant in charged.
- Maintain COA in accounting system and monitor the correct usage.
- Ensure a proper assets management in compliance with IFRS and local GAAP.
- Responsible for inter-company charges and reconciliation.
- Communicate with brand finance regularly to fully understand the needs and requirements of them
- Assist and to support Finance Manager on business development activities
- Participate audits from both Internal and external auditors then to follow up any issues identified
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- Bachelor degree in Finance or accounting
- At least 5 years working experience in G/L
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with IFRS, PRC GAAP and tax regulations
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Adapt to working stress, be positive, hard-working and long-term stability development
- Good at English communication skills
- Familiar with U8 ,SAP experience is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China