Accounts Receivable Analyst
Kering - Regular
CIUDAD DE MEXICO - Mexico
Credit, collection analysis and control. Reconciliation of accounts receivable and credit terms analysis. Sales reconciliation between PDH and POS. Establish productive business relationships with internal and external customers. Preparation of invoices, credit notes and electronic complementary payments.
Manage collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries and negotiating with past due accounts.
Issue invoices to customers through our internal platform.
* Reconciles accounts by reviewing aging reports for matching invoices, credit memos and payments.
* Works in conjunction with Sales Associates (All Brands).
* Provides the customer with documentation to help them verify and validate their open balances.
* Preparation of the journal entries regarding Sales and Collection on a weekly basis.
* Prepare reports to management.
* Research and resolve any unexpected customer deductions and dispute any discrepancies.
* Communicate with customers (PDH-Wholesale) about billing discrepancies and questions
* Prepare and convert the TXT Reports to invoice template.
* Fill in template Sales reconciling with Smartlook and daily Sales report on daily basis.
* Upload Invoices to PDH Website Pegaso
* Prepare working papers of MSI
* Record JE MSI on contpaq by all brands assigned.
* Coordinate with FH the Wholesale invoice and merchandise delivery
* Reconciliation Farfetch sales.
* Review to ensure the purchase orders against the customer website.
* Prepare a working paper with the breakdown of the percentage of Fee to ensure it.
- Full time