Through our new contemporary vision at Gucci, we are inventing a wholly modern approach to fashion and redefining luxury for the 21st century. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity
We are currently seeking an Associate Store Director who will report to the Store Director in our Moliere store.
To lead and support the Store Director in ensuring the achievement of the store business goals (sales and profitability) as well as to promote and enhance the Gucci brand, in line with corporate policies and procedures
How you will contribute
• Support the Store Director in the economical and operational effective management of the store, in compliance with internal policies and procedures.
• Establish and implement action plans, in agreement with the Store Director, in order to develop sales for each product category and client segment.
• Support the achievement of business goals and strategic projects, keeping in constant connection with corporate functions.
• In partnership with the Marketing/CRM teams, implement strong clienteling initiatives aimed at retaining and developing high potential clients.
• Ensure, in agreement with the Store Director, the development, motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement of the team.
• Support the adequate integration and optimization between front and back-office, ensuring appropriate store resources coverage, and supervising logistics and stock management.
• Support the maintenance of stock and inventory accuracy, in line with corporate policies and procedures.
• Assist the Store Director in ensuring the correct interpretation and implementation of visual guidelines, keeping store employees up to date about visual issues, and ensuring that best sellers products are displayed, through a close cooperation with Department Managers and with the Visual Display Team
Who you are
• A dynamic and inspiring leader with a strong retail, luxury retail, or service related industry background (at least two years of experience in a managerial role).
• A professional with a management studies, focus on hospitality, retail, fashion or related fields.
• A fashion passionate with a strong business acumen and strategic vision to develop the business high commitment to the Gucci brand.
• A fluent Spanish and English speaker
• A flexible person willing to work in a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
• An effective communicator with good interpersonal skills, ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment. Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Minimum of 4 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry;
- Bachelor’s Degree (mandatory);
- Advanced English (mandatory);
- High degree of ethics, professionalism, integrity and ability to inspire trust and influence a team;
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business;
- Must possess an entrepreneurial vision;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Passion for the Fashion Industry;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sales and Client focused
- Developing/coaching others
- Leading by example
- Relationship builder
- Effective communicator