Through our new contemporary vision at Gucci, we are inventing a wholly modern approach to fashion and redefining luxury for the 21st century. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity
We are currently seeking an Associate Store Manager who will report to the Store Manager in our Moliere store.
To lead and support the Store Manager in ensuring the achievement of the store business goals (sales and profitability) as well as to promote and enhance the Gucci brand, in line with corporate policies and procedures
How you will contribute
• Support the Store Manager in the economical and operational effective management of the store, in compliance with internal policies and procedures.
• Establish and implement action plans, in agreement with the Store Manager, in order to develop sales for each product category and client segment.
• Support the achievement of business goals and strategic projects, keeping in constant connection with corporate functions.
• In partnership with the Marketing/CRM teams, implement strong clienteling initiatives aimed at retaining and developing high potential clients.
• Ensure, in agreement with the Store Manager, the development, motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement of the team.
• Support the adequate integration and optimization between front and back-office, ensuring appropriate store resources coverage, and supervising logistics and stock management.
• Support the maintenance of stock and inventory accuracy, in line with corporate policies and procedures.
• Assist the Store manager in ensuring the correct interpretation and implementation of visual guidelines, keeping store employees up to date about visual issues, and ensuring that best sellers products are displayed, through a close cooperation with Department Managers and with the Visual Display Team
Who you are
• A dynamic and inspiring leader with a strong retail, luxury retail, or service related industry background (at least two years of experience in a managerial role).
• A professional with a management studies, focus on hospitality, retail, fashion or related fields.
• A fashion passionate with a strong business acumen and strategic vision to develop the business high commitment to the Gucci brand.
• A fluent Spanish and English speaker
• A flexible person willing to work in a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
• An effective communicator with good interpersonal skills, ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment. Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Develops the growth and profitability of the Floor, defining and adopting action plans to ensure the MTT - “match the traffic” (i.e. always guarantee the zoning, customer service, customer flow, queue management and wait management)
- Supports the Store People, meeting the customer expectations
- Ensures the hospitality mindset within the team, guaranteeing the appropriate attention to customers (in collaboration with Clienteling and Hospitality roles)Guarantees the expected conditions for visual guidelines implementation for the Floor, making people aware of maintenance issues
- Drives the business, be sure that all Department Managers are focused in achieving the goals, KPIs of the day, according to the developed action plans (KPIs by hour)
- Is responsible to achieve the target by category for his area of responsibility through product category performance
- Conducts regular review on direct reports’ performance and development through monthly touch base and year end appraisal, defining individual development plans (coaching, particular task assignment, special projects, task delegation, training…)