Gucci - Regular
Ciudad de Mexico - Mexico
Through our new contemporary vision at Gucci, we are inventing a wholly modern approach to fashion and redefining luxury for the 21st century. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity
We are currently seeking a Department Manager who will report to the Store Manager in our ARTZ store.
To be accountable for one department of the store. Lead and support all activities to achieve store business objectives, demonstrating an unsurpassed service culture and a genuine customer centric attitude.
Perform with high integrity in operations, supporting the team on a daily basis to develop their skills as well as monitoring the financial performance and visual merchandising presentation of the department to exceed budget and goals.
How you will contribute
• Drive and maximize opportunities and sales performance to overachieve the sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably.
• Collaborate with local Merchandising team providing effective feedback on products and collections to grow the business.
• Develop and implement business action plans in collaboration with the Store Manager to enhance sales for each product category, clients and segments.
• Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided.
• Lead the team on executing superior customer service and after sales experience, to increase and retain customer loyalty.
• In partnership with the Marketing/CRM teams, implement strong clienteling initiatives aimed at retaining and developing high potential clients.
• Provide support and ongoing feedback to the associates and ensure the development of motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement.
• Ensure interior and exterior image of the department is maintained according to visual guidelines
Who you are
• A dynamic and inspiring leader with a strong retail, luxury retail, or service related industry background (at least two years of experience in a managerial role).
• A fashion passionate with a strong result oriented approach and high commitment to the Gucci brand.
• A professional with a management studies, focus on hospitality, or related fields.
• A fluent Spanish and English speaker
• An effective communicator with good interpersonal skills, with ability to inspire and influence a team.
• A flexible person willing to work in a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays;
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and become part of a thriving team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time