Handbags Department Manager
Gucci - Regular
CIUDAD DE MEXICO - Mexico
Handbags Department Manager
Through our new contemporary vision at Gucci, we are inventing a wholly modern approach to fashion and redefining luxury for the 21st century. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity
We are currently seeking a Handbag´s and accessories Department Manager who will report to the Store Director in our Moliere store.
You will have the opportunity to lead and be accountable for Handbags and accessories floor to achieve store business objectives, demonstrating an unsurpassed service culture and a genuine customer centric attitude.
Perform with high integrity in operations, supporting the team on a daily basis to develop their skills as well as monitoring the financial performance and visual merchandising presentation of the department to exceed budget and goals.
How you will contribute
- Drive and maximize opportunities and sales performance to overachieve the sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably.
- Collaborate with local Merchandising team providing effective feedback on products and collections to grow the business.
- Develop and implement business action plans in collaboration with the Store Director to enhance sales for each product category, clients and segments.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided.
- In partnership with the Marketing/CRM teams, implement strong clienteling initiatives aimed at retaining and developing high potential clients.
- Ensure inventory accuracy. Perform inventory analysis and maintain constant communication with corporate’s operations area.
- Provide support and ongoing feedback to the associates and ensure the development of motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement.
Who you are?
A professional with proven experience in retail management or a similar role within industry, with experience in leather goods and accesories, able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and high energy environment, detail oriented with team player attutide and excellent communication skills
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and become part of a thriving retail team that challenge to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time