Mexico Retail Training Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
To guarantee the deployment of the training programs to the Retail staff and work closely with Retail and WW & Regional Retail Training to drive the training activities of the country.
Guarantee an excellent standard of service to stores and a high customer satisfaction through relationship management in cooperation with all the involved company departments
How you will contribute
Oversees planning, prioritization and development of the training and development programs, ensuring the initiatives are consistent with global Retail Training standards, business strategy and customized to market and organization needs.
- Work closely with Retail team to identify training needs to develop store staff’s skills and knowledge in line with market and consumer expectations and Gucci standards
- Implement Gucci Retail Education model learning strategies ensuring consistent execution across store organization of new employee induction programs, product training, selling ceremony learning initiatives, managerial training and any other training activities the company creates
- Coordinate activities and training development of In-Store Training Ambassadors
- Coach In-Store Training Ambassadors, Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers in implementing constructive training and giving feedback
- Enable Retail personnel to consistently achieve or exceed Mystery Shopping scores through effective training & development programs
- Works cross-functionally with Training, Retail, Human Resources and Merchandising to ensure projects are meeting customer expectations and recommended changes are documented
- Perform regular reporting to both WW and Regional Retail Training and share relevant reporting with various internal stakeholders
- Manage the Mystery Shopper Program and use it to improve Retail Sales and customer service standards within the country
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments in order to meet customer expectations
Who you are
A dynamic and inspiring leader who have a strong background in field training and coaching experience in a customer service oriented Retail environment (preferably luxury).
A professional with passion in fashion, with highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English, including outstanding presentation skills
A positive self-starter with ability to handle multiple priorities in a dynamic environment through creativity, flexibility and self-organization with a proactive approach and solution-oriented attitude
The Retail Training coordinator will represent the brand as a Gucci Ambassador by promoting the values and ambitions of the brand within the market place.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and become part of a thriving team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time