ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Assistant Store Manager
Alexander McQueen - Regular
Bicester - United Kingdom
How you will contribute
As a leader of a client facing team, you must be an ambassador for our brand whilst having strong commercial awareness and entrepreneurial skills to drive the Company forward.
You will be supporting with the management of the store, the staff within it and the stock. This will include: personnel management, exceeding defined business targets whilst working within given budgets and building the brand’s image through sales.
Sales Objectives & Targets
- Aim to exceed all sales targets set by the Company by constantly building and maintaining a strong client base.
- Analyse sales figures and CRM activity to devise and execute strategies for sales generation in order to meet monthly goals.
- Maintain awareness of local and luxury market trends and monitor local competition activity.
- As a member of the management team, support Store Manager and motivate staff by being a role model and setting an exceptional example to all staff.
- Conduct in-store training, including induction of new staff into the store, on product knowledge, customer care and back-office activities.
- Support with management of rotas and overtime.
- Adhere and reinforce the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines.
- Collaborate with Store Manager in order to ensure best possible management of store’s upkeep and maintenance.
- Support with store operations activities in the most effective way, whilst minimizing costs.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role within luxury fashion.
- Proven ability to drive and deliver outstanding commercial results.
- Sound analytical and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Creative, with a strong touch for product.
- Fluent in English; other languages a plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- United Kingdom