ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Department Manager - WRTW - Harrods
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
As the Department Manager Harrods WRTW you will be a member of our Store Management Team. You will have full responsibility for driving the performance of your department under the supervision of the Store Director and you will lead, develop and motivate your team to deliver exceptional levels of client experience.
How you will contribute:
- Organize and plan the department activities to ensure achievement of business goals and strategic projects
- Support the Store Director in recruiting and identifying training needs
- Identify and develop the strengths of each Client Advisor, supporting professional growth through training and coaching
- Support the Store Director in setting up and animate: morning briefing, one to one meetings, etc.
- Ensure that your department is providing excellent client service
- Develop CRM: outreaching to increase number of customer database, retain top customers, and develop ad hoc initiatives in store and outside the store
- Develop the omni business: powerfront, distant sales, order in store, after sales conversion, etc
- Assign targeted quantitative and qualitative goals and ensure they are achieved by analyzing the results, verifying daily, weekly, monthly activities and setting up yearly assessments
- Ensure that the display of the Department involved is in order and supervise product rotation
- Communicate on a daily basis technical and stock information related with the product department to the Client Advisors
- Take all the necessary measures to ensure loss prevention and safety in the store
- Optimize warehouse management in order to make the stocking of goods as efficient as possible in terms of sales, in collaboration with the Back Office Operation
- Keep updated with the fashion trends, know and monitor business environment including local competition and communicate this information to the team
Who you are:
- You have proven experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail and ability to drive results
- Previous managerial experience (Ability to provide constructive feedback and coach your team to success)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing excellent client service
- A passion for client experience and loyalty
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Adaptability, openness, listening abilities, curiosity
- Ability to cope in a fast passed and changing environment
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve
- Additional languages to English will be considered an asset
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom