ALEXANDER MCQUEEN E-Business Omni Operations Coordinator
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking an E-Business Omni Operations Coordinator to join the Alexander McQueen team based in our central London offices.
Alexander McQueen are recruiting a new and pivotal role for the E-Business team to be the point of contact for all things operational within the scope of e-commerce and omni.
The E-Business Omni Operations Coordinator will be the connector between brand.com and operational departments, including client service, inventory, order processing, supply chain, logistics and retail excellence to maintain an efficient flow of day to day operations.
The successful candidate will be comfortable balancing technology and operational issues with business requirements, while being sensitive to the specifics of a top tier luxury house. They will be obsessed with Service Level and optimising against a full stack of operational KPIs to deliver a best in class experience to our clients.
Working across multiple projects simultaneously this person must be passionate, organized with a mindset adept at managing and building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally, reporting on the status and managing opportunities/ risks.
How you will contribute:
(project management - e-commerce – salesforce commerce cloud – warehouse operations – client service - technology - omnichannel)
Business as usual:
- In coordination with the Kering Group Operations Team you will ensure the effective and efficient daily operations for the brand.com and omni business
- You will review all measurements of excellence across the world for Alexander McQueen, while identifying the evolutions to reach a next level of excellence for all service proposition (delivery options, returns, value added services)
- Be the main point of contact coordinating with internal stakeholder to provide inbound, outbound and related forecast on volume and business evolution to ensure business readiness across the operation platform
- Act as single point of contact the management of all packaging flows, guidelines definition, and client experience related consumables within the warehouse
- Work in connection with x5 global Customer Service hubs (EMEA, US, APAC, Japan, CN) to ensure all insights from the customer perspective are captured and are leveraged back into operations
- Own the topic of online NPS working closely with retail excellence to blend the offline perspective
- Be the main point of contact for all e-com orders that require special handling due to various technical or operational challenges
- Participate in weekly KPI reviews and be the link building the business requirements to feed into the front end to constantly balance and improve vs client expectations and operational impact
- Leads the definition of operational requirements and contribute to the roadmap prioritization
- In close link with Kering Group Operations Team, identifying areas of focus and work with functional leads on a plan of action
- Build business cases in case investments are needed to upgrade the operations value proposition
- Drive the development of pilot projects regarding new value-added services and their roll-out
Your Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Significant project management experience in E-Commerce, tech/digital related field or business strategy consulting
- Must have strong experience in E-Commerce technology and warehouse operational experience desirable
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Experience working with retail organizations and understanding of E-Business
- Project management certifications desirable
- Agile certification desirable
- Experience in project management tools and methodology - Jira/Confluence and Microsoft Project
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders and team members
- Naturally proactive and creative problem solver
- Strong eye for detail, highly organized and able to work calmly under pressure and timelines
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and consistent follow-through
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Word
- Advanced Excel Skills, confident in analyzing and interpreting data
- Proactive attitude and work ethics. Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Second European language desirable (Italian /French)
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom