ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Facilities Coordinator
- United Kingdom
Alexander McQueen are currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to support the Head of Operations and Facilities with key operational aspects.
Prior experience in office management and customer service within a fast paced, creative, luxury brand will be beneficial. The role will include general office management across our London offices. We are looking for an innovative and agile self-starter, with a strong focus on service, highly resilient and ensures the highest standards. The role will also work on ad hoc projects with the various in-house teams, so strong communication skills are required.
- Proactively managing the office to ensure tidiness and general care in line with the Alexander McQueen brand image; ensuring the front of house is in immaculate condition and assisting the reception and post teams as required.
- Coordination of the new starter process on behalf of the Facilities and Operations team, working with HR, team managers, IT and 3rd party suppliers. Ensuring desks are set up and building passes are ready ahead of arrival.
- Liaising with the Head of Operations and Facilities on seating, floor plan changes.
- Managing daily H&S checks during the daily office walk through
- Conducting a prompt, daily walk through of the office buildings to check cleaning and maintenance standards. Logging issues with cleaners and maintenance and managing these through to full resolution.
- Daily check of all kitchens, re-stocking as required. Ordering and distributing the weekly milk and fruit deliveries.
- Daily check of meeting rooms ensuring they are clean and tidy. Re-stocking the drinks fridges as required.
- Management of all photocopiers and printers. Ordering supplies and troubleshooting issues.
- Working closing with the sustainability team, manage all office recycling.
- Covering front of house / reception cover during daily breaks, absence and annual leave.
- Assisting the Head of Operations & Facilities in sourcing and vetting 3rd party suppliers
- Raising purchase orders for office management and proactively double checking that all stationary and groceries are fully stocked (orders placed by Reception).
- Oversee and ensure the highest level of service; effectively coordinating third parties including maintenance, cleaners, security and outsourced services (including reception teams)
- Coordinating any troubleshooting of general office issues – escalating as required to the Head of Operations & Facilities.
- Coordinating and collating HR and legal documents required for the fashion shows in advance of the specified show deadlines.
- Assist in organising events hosted by AMQ in-house
- Support with other projects and activities as required
- Ordering stationery and branding packaging for the head office.
- Provide support and assistance in anticipation of an office move/refurbishment – including maintaining and inventory of existing stock/ furniture, assisting in managing desk moves and coordination of seating plans.
- Assist the Head of Operations & Facilities with dilapidations of the old office space and overall new building set up.
- Previous experience of working in an office of 100+ staff essential.
- Professional with a high regard for confidentially and discretion.
- Team player, with a proactive and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Calm, agile and resilient when working under pressure.
- Strong sense of ownership - ensure that every request is professionally answered and followed through to completion.
- Solid track record of managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Sound knowledge of IT, Facilities, etc
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom