ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Graduate Trainee, CRM
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
- United Kingdom
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
We are currently seeking a CRM Graduate Trainee who will report to the CRM manager as part of our dynamic London team.
The CRM graduate trainee will be responsible for supporting the CRM manager and wider CRM team with day-to-day tasks. The candidate will participate in the execution of the CRM activities through close collaboration with Clienteling, Events and Campaign managers.
How you will contribute
- Assist with database extractions based on the requests from the global business
- Support CRM manager on monthly reporting
- Assist with managing CRM customer database including hygiene, merging etc.
- Order and follow up on CRM materials such as lookbooks, greeting cards, gifts
- Work with the Campaign manager on all regional email requirements. Ensure briefs are fulfilled and work with the Visual Design team to create assets timely.
- Work closely with the Events manager to assist with organisation and arrangements of global clienteling events
- Assist & support the CRM Manager in other areas if required and support with daily admin tasks
The Ideal Candidate
- University graduate, ideally of degree standard or equivalent with a mathematical, analytical and/or statistical component
- Strong computer skills, especially within Microsoft excel and power point
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Customer oriented focus, with a keen interest in retail and particularly within the luxury sector
- Positive, enthusiastic individual with a 'can do' attitude
- Team player with excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in similar position is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom