ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Graduate Trainee, Data Scientist/Engineer
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
London - United Kingdom
We are currently looking for a Graduate Trainee, Data Scientist/Engineer to join Alexander McQueen’s growing Decision Intelligence team at our head office in London.
The Graduate Trainee will be working alongside Data Scientists to build data-driven, web-based analytical tools and working on data flow and algorithm development. This is a great opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial mind-set, an interest in fashion and interest in deploying exciting technology at scale.
You will have the chance to get involved in setting up analytical tools, and deployment of ML models on different topics:
• Operations (Supply chain, inflow/outflow)
• Communication (Support Digital Marketing Strategy to better engage with our current audience, better understand it and recruit)
• Sales analysis, product performance forecast
Your skills and Experience
• Proficient Python developer (Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow)
• Good understanding of ML/AI algorithms (Clustering, Classifier, Forecast)
• Knowledge of web scrapping methodology
• Appetite for Graph Theory
• Good knowledge in SQL
• Experience using API
• Experience and skills in DataViz/Data Analytics
• Experience using GitHub
• Understanding of Cloud Computing Environments & Qlik Sense would be a plus
• Curious about technology and innovation
• Interested in social media and digital strategy (FB API, WeChat,…)
• Eager to learn, discover and develop skills
• Hard worker and motivated
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Interest in Fashion
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom